Ozonated Olive Oil
Europeans #1 Beauty Secret for Oxygen Facials
& Topical Skin Care
Beginning around 1904, ozonated olive oil was introduced to treat a wide variety of ailments. As modern medicine progressed, treatment for these ailments by doctors has heavily favored employing pharmaceutical prescription drugs. Many of these drugs have been developed and used at a heavy cost, not just in price but unintended side effects and the emergence of Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms (MDROs).
Over the last decade, a wide movement within the general medical community and especially dermatology have begun taking a fresh look at more traditional medicine. Like ozonated olive oils, these new treatment procedures often come with low cost, virtually no side effects and don’t promote the spread of MDROs. Ozonated olive oil salve is now believed to be the future of skin ointments and is readily prescribed in Europe. It is quickly returning to the forefront as a natural alternative treatment for a wide range of skin conditions. It is an excellent natural topical skin remedy which has many therapeutic uses and benefits. Ozonated olive oil salve is often referred to as nature’s gift, as its uses are figuratively limitless.
Ozonated Olive Oil salve (paste) is utilized for the following therapeutic practices:
- To restore youthful suppleness to skin
- As an anti-aging treatment reducing fine lines & wrinkles
- To help protect and reduce damage to the skin caused by sun exposure
- To oxygenate skin cells
- To stimulate skin cells, leading to regrowth and maintenance of healthy firm skin
- As a natural moisturizer
- To remove make-up
- To aide in healing and reduce scarring
- To oxygenate skin tissue, improving localized circulation
- To stimulate the growth of new and healthy skin cells
- To cleanse and combat infections on the skin
- To reduce swelling and inflammation
- To reduce pain and over sensitized nerves
- To improve cellular function
- To prevent and reverse degenerative skin conditions
- To moisturize dry skin
- To treat babies with cradle cap
Reported to have helped with the following conditions
- Insect bites
- Cradle Cap
- Sore muscles
- Athletes foot
- Cuts & burns
- Muscle strain
- Diaper rash
- Diaper chafing
- Chicken pox
- Yeast infection
- Venous leg ulcers
- Nail fungus
Reasons to Choose O3 Pure Ozonated Olive Oil
1. O3 Pure Ozonated Olive Oil is a salve also referred to as a paste. The process to create the salve version is more extensive resulting in exponentially greater oxygen and ozone saturation levels. Liquid ozonated olive oil can only contain up to roughly 10% oxygen and ozone whereas the O3 Pure Ozonated Olive Oil salve contains up to 50% saturated oxygen/ozone by volume.
2. O3 Pure Ozonated Olive Oil salve has a longer release time and can last up to 12 hours.
3. O3 Pure Ozonated Olive Oil acts as an antioxidant allowing lactic acid and toxins to be released from the pores of the skin.
4. Utilizes 100% natural organic first cold pressed olive oil.
5. Uses pure oxygen to create the ozone.
6. Indefinite shelf life when frozen.
7. Contains no GMO, no nitrous oxides, no fillers, no stabilizers, no additives, no colorants and no preservatives.
8. Made in the USA
Retail Price $29.00
"Ozonated olive oil is an effective adjunct treatment for inflammation of the skin, such as dermatitis and seborrhea. Ozonated olive oil is helpful in bacterial infections of the skin, including carbuncles, cellulitis, ecthyma, erysipelas, erythasma, folliculitis, furuncles, granuloma annulare, impetigo, paronychia, psoriasis, ringworm, skin yeast, staphylococcus, sweat gland infections, and tinea versicolor. It is also helpful for bed sores (decubitus ulcers) and for the post-surgical treatment of wounds to prevent secondary infections."
-- Dr. H.E.Sartori
"Ozonated olive oil, kept refrigerated, retained its effectiveness for over ten years, in tests conducted by German researchers. It is particularly indicated for the treatment of all skin infections and dermatomycoses."
-- Dr. J. Hansler
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional. You should consult your health practitioner before trying any product that could affect your health.
O3 Pure Ozonated Olive Oil
I had a low back injury between the 4th and 5th lumbar about 6 months ago. The doctor told me it would take a year to heal since there is no circulation in that area. I am 52 years old and I felt like I was 102. I was having trouble with my mobility and constant bad pain. On a scale of 1 to 10 I was at a pain level of 10. I was unable to bend. My pain and lack of mobility prevented me from managing my household with simple chores such as cooking and cleaning. I started using the O3 Pure Ozonated Olive Oil and now I am able to bend sideways and perform the simple chores that we all take for granted. About three weeks ago, I was in the middle of a 4 car collision. I was in a small car and the vehicle in front and behind me were a SUV and a truck. My chiropractor can’t believe that I was not set back further and I believe it was all due to my using the Ozonated Olive. I was having problems with my wrists and hands and was unable to do things like working on a computer and using the remote control for the T.V. without the pain running into my neck. I have now returned to work because I am able to work on the computer again.
Bernie B. Winnipeg, Manitob